Now-a-days a good flyer can capture your attention and memorable. So designing flyers
can be an easy task with some simple steps. In this article we show some beautiful examples of flyers and some tips to make a great flyer. Enjoy!
Are you looking to contribute to our design community?
Suggest a link to a relevant article, or submit your own! You will help push the design community to much higher levels.
1. First of all, you have to know clearly about the flyerâ€™s purpose. The special offers or events must be highlighted. Contact information such as website, address and telephone number should clearly display.
2. You have to know clearly about your audience so that it will be easier to use fonts, colors, images etc. when you start designing. Try to use same font with bold or italic.
3. To make strong impression to your audience use one large image where there is a very limited space.
4. Try to use quality card to print your flyer. A beautiful design can be lost if printed on ordinary paper.
5. You have to sincere about proof reading several times before send the design to print.
Your key message and offer should go clear and memorable.